Wednesday, June 6, 2007

Project COMPLETE and German Yarn Haul

It has been done since last Thursday, 5/31, but I have been busy doing other stuff.....so finally - I'm here to announce....

THE PROJECT IS DONE!!!

Woo hoo!

And, because my camera battery was dying I only have ONE picture to prove that both sleeves were completed and attached. And it's only of the front. However, the back doesn't change with the second sleeve attached so....there are pics of that in my previous post.



German Yarn Haul

My sister is back from her travels in Germany, Austria, and the Czech Republic. WOOT! I am now the very happy owner of lots of Wollmeise, some Trekking, some Addi Lace Needles and two balls of purple yarn my sis picked out for me. The camera battery is charging.... I will take pictures and post later tonight.

Ravelry

Like I needed another online addiction. I am now on Ravelry - user name Herzeleid, if anyone wants to "friend" me. It's like mySpace for knitters and crocheters. Totally addictive.

WWKIP Day

This Saturday is World Wide Knit in Public Day. I believe there is a group meeting up in the Tampa area at Citrus Park Mall. Ms M. and I will be there....showing our knits in public.

Stitch N Pitch

The tickets have arrived. Looking forward to meeting other local stitchers and the goodie bag.

lolCats

My other new online addiction is ICanHasCheezburger. I didn't know there was a whole collection of hilarious cat pics out there but now that I do...I have to check for updates daily.

3 comments:

Jen said...

Oooohhhh... it's purty! :)

jOolian said...

...it is simply stunning Amy. the details, miters, and color combos in asymmetry really show an in-depth knit-sculpture that's captivating... you truly are a designer. best wishes on yer nXt quest......

herzeleidknits said...

Thanks everyone for the kind comments.