Tuesday, September 25, 2007

See You When I Get Back

Okay, tons of stuff going on

I leave for YARN SCHOOL on Thursday morning. Eeeek! So much to do before then. I still cannot figure out which knitting project to take to work on during the flight and at the airport.

Last night I went to see the Henry Rollins "Provoked" spoken word show. He talked about not being in the experience but being beside it and observing what is going on so you can write about it later. I plan on totally being sucked in to Yarn School but I will try to remember enough to give a report when I get back.

And.... I'm going to see Eddie Izzard in Vegas in November!!! SQUEEEE!! This is turning out to be the the most amazing year ever!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Eddie Izzard? Dayum, I'm jealous!

herzeleidknits said...

I love Eddie!! I'm so excited. It's over a month away and I'm already trying to figure out what I'm going to wear.