Sunday, February 24, 2008

Blue Ribbons, Purple Ribbons, Green Socks and more

BLUE and PURPLE RIBBONS

Hello all. I finally went and picked up my stuff from the Florida State Fair. My Jewels Cardigan won Best in Show for knitting and First Place in the "sweaters with pattern by different colors" category. And my "Elton" purse took first place also - however I cannot remember what category that was in.
There's some other exciting things going on with my Jewels Cardigan but I'm not going to post about it until everything is all 100% settled.






GREEN SOCKS

The socks are done. Whew! I really did not like working on this pattern at all. Not that it was difficult or anything. I just did not enjoy them. Luckily she does :) The yarn was Reynolds Soft Sea Wool. Yay for another FO!





6 comments:

Jen said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
herzeleidknits said...

Thank you very much Mrs. H. :)

Miss Destructo said...

That pictures of the dogs is hilarious. But I more than believe that is a common ocurrance.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
jOolian said...

Kongrats mz Knit-Meister !!!
yer knit'n keeps'ah rawwwwwk'n, on.
~das julian