Friday, July 20, 2007

Yarny surprises

So I just received a package of yarny goodness and I cannot post on here what it is. Oh it is just killing me!!! Part of the package is a surprise for Ms. M. so until she knows what it is....mum is the word. ACK!!

Speaking of yarny surprises - I have found the coolest site EVER!! http://yarngiftbouquets.com/
They send YARN BOUQUETS!! Holy moly!! The prices really aren't that extravagant if you take into consideration: #1) The price of a good skein of sock yarn #2) The price of flower bouquets.
Think about it...which would you rather have.... flowers that die or sock yarn. Yeah, that's what I thought....SOCK YARN!

1 comment:

mrsnesbitt said...

Hi, welcome to the world of blogging! Saw your post over on BC! I have been blogging for just a year now and today was my 500th post! I too am technically challenged, to say the least LOL but have taught myself everything I know when it comes to blogging. Check out my blog, there are some keen knitters there, not me though! See Libby....she would love those socks too!