Tuesday, September 4, 2007

Outlaw Knitters and Secret Projects

OUTLAW KNITTERS
Oh yeah...anyone with the motto "If you don't knit...you ain't sh*t" is a group I have to be part of. Outlaw Knitters is a "gang" that has been started by the wonderful Mrs. H aka: Mrs. Aych, who also has a pretty nifty blog too. It is my understanding that there will be a t-shirt, patches, matching tattoos, and secret handshake to follow. (Okay, so I might be exaggerating a bit.) If you are a knitter that would like to join go here.

SECRET PROJECT
My secret project is complete. It has also been field tested my moi and I must say...supercool!! More info after the recipient has received it. I'm just happy that I have completed something since I'm a chronic project starter.

YOU SAY TOMATO...I SAY TOMATO WITHOUT ALL THAT FAIR ISLE CRAP
Like I said, I'm a chronic project started. I have just started the "Tomato" sweater. However, I am doing mine with just a nice variegated yarn so I'm not doing the fair isle pattern on the chest. Yay to making a pattern even easier!!

2 comments:

Jen said...

heehee... We're working on the patch thing. If I can get my daughter away from teh internets long enough to design it.

herzeleidknits said...

I love the bumper stickers that someone designed. Awesome!